Great course, great speakers, all the information was presented well and it was an enjoyable experience.
Learn key marketing principles to grow your practice
Marketing communicates your promise – what differentiates you from other practices – but it also focuses on how you deliver that promise.
This one day workshop will guide you through six key marketing principles to help you grow your practice, including branding, generating referrals, the role of education, websites, internet, social media and patient experience management.
- Building your practice’s reputation
What are your brand’s beliefs and values and how engaging is your brand’s unique story? Whether starting a new business, or looking to expand and grow your existing practice, this session will outline the importance of building your brand’s reputation around core attributes.
- Developing a loyal and engaged referrer network
The cornerstone for any medical marketing activity should be relationship marketing. From clinical fax outs to referrer education events, discover 11 different relationship marketing techniques to building patient or referrer loyalty which facilitates long-term engagement and a significant increase in referrals.
- Increasing your marketing effectiveness
To build reputation and trust and increase credibility as an expert in your field, your practice needs a winning internet marketing strategy. These sessions outline the technical, functional, advertising, imagery and multi-media requirements to enable you to increase your brand equity.
- Creating an ethical social media strategy
Having a brand presence on social media platforms can help you connect with your patients outside of your practice; however medical practitioners must adhere to specific AHPRA regulations. This session will outline the important considerations and risks you need to be aware of.
- Understanding and adopting principles of practice design
Realise the impact of proper ergonomic design on patient/customer attraction and satisfaction, as well as how to execute efficient work-flow in your design.
- CPD point entitlement
- One day of intensive lecture and workshop style presentations
- All presenters are leading professionals in business and financial disciplines specialising in healthcare consultancy
- Personalised needs analyses and action plans
- Course workbook and resource library
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided