The course was very thought provoking in many areas. It identified strategies that we will need to implement in a range of areas in the next few years.
Create, communicate and realise the saleable value of your practice
A practice that presents a compelling opportunity for a buyer is one that maximises the value embedded in the practice and minimises the type of value that is difficult to transfer i.e. the personal goodwill from the particular qualities and experience of an individual doctor.
This interactive two day workshop will guide you through the four key principles of the practice valuation formula and help you develop a succession plan tailored for your practice.
- Creating value
Identifying the action required to position your practice as an entity in its own right with longevity beyond the current principals participation.
- Protecting value
Ensuring that business and personal risks, which may affect practice value, are identified and that adequate risk management measures are implemented.
- Improving value
Identifying operational efficiencies as well as growth strategies to significantly boost the value of your practice.
- Realising value
Engaging with the ‘practice-buying’ market, identifying successors and strategies to maximise the proceeds of sale.
- Life after work…on your terms
This session will explain the principle of the ‘happiness equation’ and explore several models for your new phase of life.
- CPD point entitlement
- Two days of intensive lecture and workshop style presentations
- All presenters are leading professionals in business and financial disciplines specialising in healthcare consultancy
- Personalised needs analyses and action plans
- Course app and resource library
- Networking social functions
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided